Your first visit to Jose I. Arauz, DMD, PA involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Digital Patient Forms
*Please Note That All Forms Must Be Completed on a Desktop Computer*
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctor. We look forward to your first visit.
| 1. Depending on which direction you are headed from on Western Blvd, turn left or right on to Doctors Drive (between Don Williamson Nissan and IHOP).|
2. Once on Doctors Drive, take your first right into Doctors Park Medical Center.
3. Drive to the rear of the main complex.
4. Turn Left .
5. Continue driving until you find our STAND ALONE building, Suite N.
6. Parking is directly in front of our office.